A closer look at Ludger
Welcome to Ludger
The team of specialists at Ludger can provide glycoprofiling services and products to help you engineer, optimise, measure and control the glycosylation of your therapeutic glycoprotein product so that you can deal effectively with:
- Product consistency
- Stability and half life
- Regulatory compliance
- Patent Issues
- Ludger VTAG Glycopeptide Labeling and Enrichment Kit
- March-April Newsletter - 2015
- Core and sialylated O glycan standards
- Ludger Procainamide Labeling Kit
- Jan - Feb Newsletter - 2015
- Nov-Dec Newsletter - 2014
- July Newsletter - 2014
- May Newsletter - 2014
- Chitotriose Quantitative Standards
- March Newsletter - 2014
- January Newsletter - 2014
- November Newsletter - 2013
- New format for LudgerTag VP-24 kits.
- Does Long Term Storage Affect Glycosylation of Biotherapeutics?
- Ludger now offers a permethylated IgG glycan library to use as a system suitability standard during MS analysis.
- C Buffer x4 concentrate for HPLC separation of sialylated, phosphorylated and sulphated glycans.
- Health and Safety Notice: Risk of Cyanide Poisoning during Glycan Labelling with Sodium Cyanoborohydride
- LudgerTag™ VP Glycan Labelling Kits for 2-AB and 2-AA Labelling with Picoline Borane Reductant
- Quantitative Glycopeptide Standard for Accurate Monosaccharide or Sialic Acid Quantitation
- Protein O-Glycosylation Analysis Review
- Glycan Certificate of Stability
- Glycosylation - what you need to know
- How to improve safety and efficacy profiles of therapeutic antibodies
- Demonstrating comparability of antibody glycosylation during biomanufacturing
- Article on fluorescent labelling methods for glycoprofiling
- Sending samples to Ludger from the USA